We help our clients attract, retain, and develop a diverse talent population
- Struggle to find diverse talent
- Struggle to keep diverse talent
- Fail to adequately market themselves to attract diverse talent
- Have a “one size fits all” approach to leadership development
- Are looking for ways to improve their talent pipeline
- Have tried programs in the past, but haven’t gotten the results they wanted
- Simply don’t know where to start when it comes to DE&I
- Addresses the key drivers for retaining diverse talent
- Allows for access to valuable diverse student talent pipelines
- Builds leadership capacity at all levels
- Provides marketing and visibility to diverse candidates
- Has a scalable program that is cost effective and fully administered by us
- Provides measurable results and proven ROI
What Engage Mentoring offers
Targeted Leadership Programs
The Engage Mentoring program breaks attracting, retaining, and developing diverse talent down to a science and scalable process that will improve your business ROI.
Access to Diverse Talent Pipelines
We partner with nonprofits to provide mentorship opportunities for diverse student populations, creating a pipeline of diverse available talent and allowing your employees to develop their leadership capacity and impact the next generation.
Executive Leadership Forums
Leaders come together in a national forum where experts and people-focused leaders share best practices for attracting, retaining, and developing a diverse talent pool.
We’ve developed a proven leadership development approach that incorporates mentoring, community impact, diversity and real outcomes. We’ll match employees with the right mentors, administer a structured, accountable program, and provide ongoing reporting that confirms the value of your investment.