Workplace mentoring programs
Successful executives understand the power and value of workplace mentoring programs. In addition, today’s job-seekers are drawn to companies that offer a formalized workplace mentoring program. Creating a workplace mentoring program from scratch can be daunting. That’s why we have created a leadership development and workplace mentoring program that allows companies large and small to offer formal, high-quality structured mentoring programs to their employees. We fully administer the program and it is extremely cost effective.
Many times, mentoring programs fail because they aren’t properly planned or administered. A successful mentoring program must address all of the important aspects of what makes a workplace mentoring program successful, including how you recruit and onboard participants, how you prepare participants, how you match participants, and how you measure success.
At Engage Mentoring, we do all of the administrative work for you. We make workplace mentoring programs easy and impactful and we deliver measurable results!
Learn more about the benefits
of Engage Mentoring
- Create a mentoring culture
- Develop leaders at all levels in the company
- Increase employee engagement metrics
- Help employees develop essential soft skills
- Improve succession planning
- Facilitate knowledge transfer from more senior leaders
- Provides access to critical relationships
- Improves employee retention
Workplace mentoring really is this easy
We work with you to select the employees and invite them to apply. Then, we take it from there. We fully administer your program. Building a workplace mentoring program has never been this easy!
- 1. You select participants
- 2. We handle onboarding and training.
- 3. Your participants select a topic and match with the right mentors.
- 4. You receive monthly progress reports
- 5. We review results together annually.
Preview the Engage Mentoring
experience by scheduling a meeting with a leadership program specialist today
A culture that’s strong on mentoring helps employees achieve growth in: