engage mentoring careers
We believe every employee deserves the opportunity to reach their greatest potential.
Our team of change-makers are smart, passionate, adaptable and committed to results and we love to laugh! If you’re passionate about leaving this world better than you found it, Engage Mentoring might be the place for you.
get to know engage mentoring
we are a woman-owned and led company
Our founder, Alison Martin, knew there was a better way to develop talent and ensure access to critical relationships. She spent her early career in nonprofit before starting the company in 2012 because she saw a need. After consulting with large companies, nonprofits and associations to construct programs at scale, she reinvested in the technology in order to be able to work with companies of all sizes.
Benefits & perks of working at engage mentoring
Workplace culture – it’s not just a buzzword, it’s our mission. We support each other every day in our roles and responsibilities, and as an employer, we invest in our team members beyond their role in the workplace.
Invested in Your Personal Wellness:
- Essential health benefits medical/dental/vision available on day one.
- Flexible schedule and ability to work 100% remote.
- Paid time off, national/federal holidays and paid parental leave.
- Additional week off between Christmas and New Years
Invested in Your Financial & Professional Wellness:
- 401K with employer matching available.
- Professional development to advance your skills and career.
- Access and participation in our mentoring platform and programming.
At Engage Mentoring, we embrace diversity, equality and create more inclusive cultures. Diversity, equity, and inclusion is not a stand-alone initiative. We continue to further weave DEI into the fabric of our organization. We are committed to building and supporting an inclusive team of diverse individuals who are smart, fun, adaptable, and passionate about mentoring.
our core values
We are smart and have a “figure it out” attitude and can draw on intellectual resources to make sound decisions based on logic.
We are fun, value humor, and thrive in environments that are entertaining, amusing, and lighthearted.
Check out the current positions available at Engage Mentoring.
Account Executive, St. Louis (Full-Time)
At Engage Mentoring, our mission is to help companies of all sizes develop their employees affordably, efficiently, and at scale.
We are passionate about mentoring.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Account Executive is an exempt, full-time position responsible for sales for the Engage Leadership program to companies and C-Suite Executives by developing new client relationships and maintaining existing relationships. This position is fully remote, but we would prefer the candidate be based in the St. Louis area.
YOU ARE A GREAT FIT IF YOU DEMONSTRATE THE FOLLOWING QUALITIES:
- Current or prior successful experience selling to top executives.
- Exceptional relationship building skills.
- Results-orientation and a sales DNA.
- Passionate about people development.
- Strong executive presence and the ability to communicate well with C-Level executives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
- An entrepreneurial spirit.
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL ACCOMPLISH:
- Identifying new potential clients for the company and generating sales opportunities
- Building relationships with clients
- Managing prospects through the entire sales cycle to convert prospects to clients
- Handling inbound leads from referral partners and selling our Engage Leadership program to companies to aid their efforts at attracting, developing, and retaining talent as part of their leadership development strategies.
- Building a book of business and working with the client success team to continue to grow and expand programming within the companies you sell to.
- Other duties as requested
To learn more about Engage Mentoring, click here.
To apply and share your experience and enthusiasm for this opportunity, click the button below.
how to apply
We are interested in connecting with talented individuals who share our passion for helping others. Please fill out the form below to get in touch with our team.