engage mentoring careers
build inclusive cultures with us!
Our mission is to help organizations grow inclusive cultures of diverse talent by leveraging technology that provides access to meaningful relationships.
Our team of change-makers are smart, passionate, adaptable and driven by building relationships – oh, and we love to laugh! If you’re passionate about leaving this world better than you found it, Engage Mentoring might be the place for you.
get to know engage mentoring
we are a woman-owned and led company based out of indianapolis
We are a team of passionate individuals focused on helping people and building relationships. We work with organizations, nonprofits, and educational institutions, building the largest mentoring network in the world.
Check out the current positions available at engage mentoring!
Calling all B2B Sales Rockstars!!
About the job:
- Are you at a career crossroads and soul searching about your next career opportunity?
- Are you passionate about people?
- Are you smart, adaptable, and fun?
- Do you value meaningful relationships?
If so, we want to talk to you! What if you had an impactful program designed to help employers do a better job of attracting, retaining and developing talent? What if you could leverage your years of sales knowledge and relationship building experience to help positively impact the community that you live and work by connecting with leaders possessing your same passion?
- Would you like to use your sales skills for the greater good? Becoming an Engage Mentoring Culture Development Sales Leader may be for you!
- According to a CultureAmp study, only 40% of women feel satisfied with the decision-making process at their organization (versus 70% of men), which leads to job dissatisfaction and poor employee retention.
78% of employees who responded to a Harvard Business Review study said they work at organizations that lack diversity in leadership positions, and “without diverse leadership, women are 20% less likely than straight white men to win endorsement for their ideas; people of color are 24% less likely; and [those who identify as] LGBT are 21% less likely.”
- At Engage Mentoring, we offer solutions for companies to do a better job at creating cultures that are inclusive and we GIVE BACK to the community through our partnerships with nonprofits and colleges.
- As an Engage Mentoring Culture Development Sales Leader, you will use your sales expertise and communication skills to grow our programs. You will work with our Ambassadors to gain more clients by representing our solution to companies across the county. You will become a part of a culture that is passionate about having an impact on the communities where we live and work and grow through meaningful relationships.
Sales Leader candidates must have the following background:
- 5+ years of sales experience in a B2B environment
- Passionate about people
- Smart, adaptable, and FUN
Benefits & perks of working at engage mentoring
Workplace culture – it’s not just a buzzword, it’s our mission. We support each other every day in our roles and responsibilities, and as an employer, we invest in our team members beyond their role in the workplace.
Invested in Your Personal Wellness:
- Essential health benefits medical/dental/vision available on day one.
- Flexible schedule and ability to work 100% remote.
- Paid time off, national/federal holidays and paid parental leave.
- Additional week off between Christmas and New Years
Invested in Your Financial & Professional Wellness:
- 401K with employer matching available
- Professional development to advance your skills and career.
- Access and participation in our mentoring platform and programming.
At Engage Mentoring, we embrace diversity, equality and create more inclusive cultures. Diversity, equity, and inclusion is not a stand-alone initiative. We continue to further weave DEI into the fabric of our organization. We are committed to building and supporting an inclusive team of diverse individuals who are smart, fun, adaptable, and passionate about mentoring.
how to apply
We are interested in connecting with talented individuals who share our passion for helping others. Please fill out the form below to get in touch with our team.