Nobody knows mentoring better
What makes Engage Mentoring such a successful approach? Experience. It was developed by Diverse Talent Strategies, a firm we started in 2011 to help companies, nonprofits, and other organizations attract, retain, and develop talent through strategic mentoring initiatives.
We created Engage Mentoring as a turnkey, community-based program to simplify the mentoring process for our clients and to give them ways to collaborate and share best practices. Our goal is to bring this approach to companies and organizations nationwide, using what we learn to constantly refine and improve mentoring.
Learn more about the benefits
of Engage Mentoring
Working with Engage Mentoring
- A 12-month program with 5 workshops and up to 12 hours of structured conversations.
- Access to business leaders, mentors, and mentees in your community.
- Proven programming that combines talent development, diversity, and inclusion.
- Effecting training for mentors and mentees to ensure success.
- Networking with and learning from other local organizations.